About Ghazanfar Bank
Ghazanfar Bank, a full-fledged licensed commercial Bank, commenced its operations in March 2009. The Share Holders of the Bank belongs to one of the leading business groups of Afghanistan. As a leading business house Ghazanfar Group is involved in various key businesses sectors as a front runner such as import and distribution of Petroleum/Gas and other various important industrial sectors. Ghazanfar Bank started off its operation from Kabul, Afghanistan and is offering key financial services both under conventional and Islamic Banking. The Bank has since opened up its Branches at various key locations such as Mazar Sharif, Hairatan, Kunduz, Takhar, Pule- Khumri, Jalalabad, Herat besides opening another five branches at Kabul in Sarai Shahzada, Shar-e-Naw, Karte Naw, Kute Sangi and Lese Maryam. In due course of time the Bank intends to expand its Branch Network in Kabul as well as at other key locations of the Country.
The Management Team of the Bank is comprised of highly experienced and qualified Bankers, Financial Experts, Accountants and Risk Managers with considerable expertise in all aspects of Banking. With the help of such a dynamic team the Bank is in a position to offer specialized skills in a traditional way in all related spheres such as counseling and advising on any financial matter, handling of foreign exchange transactions, handling of investments in a Depository Account, Islamic Banking transactions, Lending/Corporate Banking transactions, SME Lending transactions, Money Transfer transactions, Retail Banking transactions and International Trade related transactions.
The SME Assistant role is multi-faceted and includes: assessing customer needs, introducing different types of loans and banking product. Explaining the loan process to potential clients and verifying clients' eligibility for a loan.
Duties & Responsibilities :
1. The responsibility of SME Credit Assistant is to preparing credit proposal for the entire new and existing client including Conventional and Islamic Banking, if needed.
2. The SME Credit Assistant shall be responsible to administer and verify all the documents required to finalize the credit proposal.
3. The SME Credit Assistant shall be responsible for follow up and monitoring of clients account on daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
4. The SME Credit Assistant shall be responsible for keeping and updating the records properly in the related file) Soft and hard).
5. The SME Credit Assistant is responsible to check the Tax status of each client in CR system of DAB and at initial stage.
6. The SME Credit Assistant shall be responsible in dealing with all fund and non-fund based facilities (Overdraft, Term loan, LCs, BGs etc).
7. The SME Credit Assistant should be target oriented and capable to work under pressure.
8. To attend any other matter that may not have been mentioned in this document but advised by Head of Department.
• 1 year experience in banking sector or any financial sectors.
• At least Bachelor degree (Bachelor in Business Administration, Economic, Management Accounting).
• Other relevant professional trainings or certifications.
• Working experience in banking sector or any financial sectors or fresh graduate.
• Computer literacy in Word/Excel/Power Point presentation.
• Prior experience using banking system.
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our products and having capability to answer the customers question inside and out.
• Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
• In case of bank’s need the incumbent should stay late till completing the task.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
• Have ethical and integrity in professional dealings with customers/ Employees and High Authorities.
• Excellent communications and organizational skills.
• Excellent oral, Reading and written communication skills in English and local languages (Dari or Pashto)
• High level understanding of tax issues that apply to non-profits, payroll, and others
Qualified candidates should submit their update CV to the mention E-maill Address. Recruitmentemail@example.com
Please clearly indicate SME Assistant and Mention that in which Province can work in the subject of your email.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process. However, please note due to the urgency of this position, shortlisting process will be ongoing. Should we find qualified candidates prior to expiry of this advertisement, interviews will be held immediately. For more assist please contact through this number: 0093791810112