MEHHRO is an Educational and Humanitarian Non-Profit Organization, supporting locals in Education and humanitarian sector, web developer is needed to apply for our Website and Online software in our office; English Language School . Work in a major city of Kabul, Qala e fatullah. We foster an international environment for our students and staff.
We are seeking enthusiastic and unique individuals who possess the following to experience living and working in Afghanistan with MEHHRO.
Solid people skills
Fluent / Native-level English
Ability to work independently
Desire to live and work in Kabul
Should have hands-on experience in working on websites.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
We are looking to add web developers with good technical mindset.
The position requires full stack web development knowledge.
The responsibilities of the candidate would be-
- Development of applications/ web-sites independently.
- Perform integral work on developed sites/systems.
- Integrating modules(payment methods, google maps api etc.) and other required functionality using different API's etc.
- Converting designs into respective responsive HTML,CSS,JS.
- Performing HTML to CMS conversion (wordpress etc.).
- Resolving issues/bugs on implemented sites/systems on different platforms.
- Creating, Maintaining and performing various Database related tasks.
- Meet project deadlines.
The prerequisite skills for the position are-
-Knowledge of Wordpress development is welcome.
-Knowledge in working with different API's.
-Knowledge of PHP Frameworks.
-Must have capacity to work independently (End to End Delivery) and also as a part of team.
-Must be able to create websites independently.
-Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
Please send your Cv’s to email@example.com. For more information you can call us @ +93 02022 123 48.